Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit the site, and how we safeguard your information:
1. Who We Are and What We Do Inclusion Therapies LLC is a Recreational Therapy Health and Wellness practice founded and based in Austin, Texas USA. We provide individuals and businesses health and wellness services by certified and/or licensed healthcare providers.
2. The Information We Collect IC may collect two types of information: (a) personally identifiable information and (b) aggregated non-personally identifiable information.
(a1) Personally Identifiable Information will include information such as your name, address, zipcode, telephone number, email address. IC does not collect personally identifiable information about an individual except when individuals provide such specific information on a voluntary basis. Visitors are not required to provide any personal information to access public areas of this website. You may choose to provide information to us by emailing us directly or by completing any forms on our website. By providing your personal data to us (whether via one of our websites, by email, in person or over the phone), you agree to the processing set out in this Privacy notice. We keep personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected based on our business needs.
(b1) Aggregated information will include information that is anonymous such as the type of browser you are using or other such non-personally identifiable information.
3. What Additional Information Do We Collect? (a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
4. Notice Concerning Children PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
5. How We Use Collected Information We will use your personal information primarily to respond to your self-initiated inquiry. We may also use your information to conduct operational processes as part of our normal business operations, to provide services requested by you, to identify services you may be interested in, to invite you to events, or to send you marketing communications. (a) Use of Your Information for Marketing Purposes: We may ask you whether you wish to receive marketing communications from our practice. We will not send you marketing if you ask us not to do so. If you agree to receive marketing materials from us but later change your mind, please let us know so that we can remove you from our distribution list. Links to update your contact information or to remove your name from our client distribution lists can be found in paragraph 13. By providing your phone number to IC, you agree to receive text messages from Inclusion Therapies LLC. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. Text STOP to opt-out at any time.
8. Transfer of Information to Other Countries As part of our normal business operations, we may need to share or transfer your data to our firm personnel in other countries. These countries may have different privacy protection laws than the country where you reside. By submitting your personal information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of your personal data in this manner.
9. Public Comments The Site may include interactive sections such as commenting areas where visitors to the site can post comments. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. IC assumes no responsibility or liability for your voluntary publication of personal information in commenting areas.
10. Collection of Information by Third-Party Websites Our website may contain links to other sites whose privacy policies may differ from ours. Inclusion Therapies LLC has no control over how these third parties collect or use your information. Consult the privacy notice on any third-party website that you link to from this site.
11. Security While we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information, we employ security measures to prevent unauthorized access to or unauthorized disclosure of information that we collect online and store within our systems. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to be able to access parts of our website or online services, you are responsible for maintaining confidentiality and complying with any security procedures that we notify you of in the course of doing business.
12. Provisions for Residents of the European Economic Area Make sure the data we hold about you is accurate by contacting us to let us know of any changes to your personal data (or to ask us to remove your personal data from our systems). Our contact information is listed in paragraph 13. You may also obtain a copy of the information we hold about you. You can request this information by contacting us as outlined in paragraph 13. In compliance with the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we only use personal data with your unambiguous consent, to execute or prepare to enter into a contract of which you are a party, to comply with a legal obligation of yours, to save someone'e life, to perform a task int he public interest and/ or if there is a legitimate interest to provide your legal services (https://gdpr.eu/what-is-gdpr/).
14. Policy Revisions Inclusion Therapies LLC reserves the right to revise or modify any part of this policy at any time. This policy was last updated on January 4th, 2023. Please review the policy periodically for any changes or updates.
- IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 911. - FOR MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS CALL 988 (Veterans Press 1) or TEXT HELLO to 741741.